The All-Year Montessori classroom is exclusively dedicated to children who attend The Montessori School full-day and year round. Children in this classroom will have one continuous program from 7:30am-6:00pm, 12 months per year.
Two trained lead guides, as well as credentialed assistants, staff the room ensuring that a trained guide will be with these children at all times. Transitions will be eliminated as students will stay with the staff and their peers through the morning work-cycle, lunch, recess, nap (if needed), and the afternoon work-cycle.
The benefits are endless as this group of children become their own year-round, close community for a three-year cycle.
All-Year Montessori Compared to Our Primary Program:
All-Year Montessori Program
- Ages 3-6
- Open 7:30am-6:00pm
- 12-month program, continuous through the summer
- Montessori teacher always present
- Closed two weeks per year
- Children arrive and depart at similar times, eliminating mid-day transitions
- One close, 12-month community for a 3-year cycle
- All before- and after-school childcare included in tuition price
- Ages 3-6
- 9:00am-12:00pm (Primary), 9:00am-3:00pm (Kindergarten)
- Childcare available from 7:30-8:30am, 12:00-6:00pm, and 3:00-6:00pm
- 10-month program, weekly summer program available
- One lead teacher for the school-year program; one lead teacher for the summer program
- Before- and after-school childcare billed at an hourly rate