The All-Year Montessori classrooms are exclusively dedicated to children who attend The Montessori School full-day and year round. Children in these classrooms will have one continuous program from 7:30am-6:00pm, 12 months per year.
Transitions will be eliminated as students will stay with the staff and their peers through the morning work-cycle, lunch, recess, nap (if needed), and the afternoon work-cycle.
The benefits are endless as this group of children become their own year-round, close community for a three-year cycle.
Apply to enroll in a year-round classroom for the 22/23 school year today!
All-Year Montessori Compared to Our School Year Primary Program:
All-Year Montessori Program
- Ages 3-6
- Open 7:30am-6:00pm (drop-off between 7:30 and 8:30am, pick-up between 3:00 and 6:00pm)
- 12-month program, continuous throughout the summer
- Closed only two weeks per year
- Children arrive and depart at similar times, eliminating mid-day transitions
- One close, 12-month community for a 3-year cycle with the same lead teacher for the entire year
- All before- and after-school childcare included in tuition price
School Year Primary Program
- Ages 3-6
- 8:30am-12:00pm, 8:30am-3:00pm, or 7:30am-6pm
- Late August through early June, with a six week summer program option
- One lead teacher for the school-year program; another lead teacher for the summer program