Thank you for your interest in The Montessori School!
Our admissions process is designed to help us get to know your family, and to introduce you to our school community and philosophy. Together, we can ensure that our program is a great fit for your child! If you have questions at any time, please email us or call (269) 349-3248
To begin the admissions process, please fill out our online initial inquiry form.
- We encourage you to review our website to learn more about our school’s history, philosophy, and our staff.
- Schedule a tour and one-on-one meeting with the Head of School. You may visit the Richland campus, the Kalamazoo campus, or both. During this tour, you will meet many of our teachers, and have the opportunity to observe a classroom at work.
- Complete and return this application (pdf), along with the $50 non-refundable application fee per family. You are welcome to bring your application and fee to your tour, or to submit them in advance of your appointment. If you prefer an attachment be emailed to you, or hard copy be mailed to you, please contact us, and we would be happy to assist you.
- If accepted and space is available, you will receive a contract to review and submit. Signed contracts, along with the appropriate deposit and fees (see contract for current-year details) are due back to the office within 10 business days to hold your child’s spot in a program. If your child is accepted but there are no openings, they will be placed on a waiting list until an opening exists.
- If the cost of tuition is a concern, please visit our tuition assistance page for more information about how to apply.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Let us know.